The Physician Referral Process for San Antonio IVF – Andrology and Embryology
Thank you for choosing San Antonio IVF for your andrology and embryology services. Our newly constructed facility is fully accredited and located in the high growth sector of San Antonio. We consulted with reproductive endocrinologists and world-renowned IVF lab directors about the design and construction of San Antonio IVF facilities in order to maximize the likelihood of our patients achieving successful outcomes.
Like our partner fertility specialists, urologists and obgyns, we strive for perfection. Whether your treatment involves a semen analysis and sperm prep for intrauterine insemination (IUI), oocyte freezing for fertility preservation, or in vitro fertilization (IVF) with preimplantation genetic testing, San Antonio IVF rigorously maintains high standards.
Contact San Antonio IVF via fax at (210) 858-3336.
We will work directly with your patients to schedule andrology and embryology services at San Antonio IVF, and offer the following benefits to our valued patients:
- Flexible IVF laboratory scheduling that adjusts to timed fertility treatment cycles.
- Semen analysis reports that are returned to your office on the same day as your patient’s appointment.
- Semen washing and preparation for IUI available within two hours of sperm collection.
- Priority appointments available within 24 hours of your call to us for sperm or egg freezing associated with fertility rescue or preservation.
All of our andrologists have undergraduate and/or graduate degrees to compliment their industry standard certifications. We offer simple and complex semen analysis and sperm function testing, and provide quick turnaround in order to get your patients the accurate, actionable results that they need to be able to confidently move forward with their fertility treatment. We also offer sperm preparation for IUI as well as advanced sperm testing services in our north-central San Antonio IVF lab. Specific services include:
- Simple and complex IUI prep
- Sperm cryopreservation
- Microsurgical sperm retrieval procedures
- Sperm isolation and preparation for patients with retrograde ejaculation
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) and preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) for patients with hereditary male factor infertility or sex chromosome-linked disorders
San Antonio IVF employs scientists skilled at the art and science of handling human embryos. We are fortunate to work with talented, experienced IVF lab professionals who take great pride in a long history of successful outcomes involving:
- Laser assisted embryo hatching
- IVF/embryo biopsy with preimplantation genetic diagnosis
- IVF/embryo biopsy with preimplantation genetic screening
- Oocyte vitrification (freezing)
- Embryo vitrification
Our scheduling coordinators strive to provide seamless care between your practice and our IVF laboratory. Contact us at San Antonio IVF to obtain patient requisition forms, or fax a request to (210) 858-3336. Our embryologists are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to answer your questions and provide your patients with the best quality care available.