The Physician Referral Process for Ovation Fertility San Antonio – Andrology and Embryology
Thank you for choosing Ovation® Fertility San Antonio for andrology and embryology services. Our newly constructed facility is fully accredited and located in the high-growth sector of San Antonio. We consulted with reproductive endocrinologists and world-renowned IVF lab directors about the design and construction of our San Antonio IVF laboratory to maximize the likelihood of our patients achieving successful outcomes.
Like our partner fertility specialists, urologists and OB/GYNs, we strive for perfection. Whether your treatment involves a semen analysis and sperm prep for intrauterine insemination (IUI), oocyte freezing for fertility preservation, or IVF with preimplantation genetic testing, Ovation Fertility San Antonio rigorously maintains high standards.
Contact Ovation Fertility San Antonio via fax at (210) 858-3336.
We will work directly with your patients to schedule andrology and embryology services at Ovation Fertility San Antonio, and we offer the following benefits to our valued patients:
- Flexible IVF laboratory scheduling that adjusts to timed fertility treatment cycles
- Semen analysis reports that are returned to your office on the same day as your patient’s appointment
- Semen washing and preparation for IUI available within two hours of sperm collection
- Priority appointments available within 24 hours of your call to us, for sperm or egg freezing associated with fertility rescue or preservation
All of our andrologists have undergraduate and/or graduate degrees to compliment their industry standard certifications. We offer simple and complex semen analysis and sperm function testing, and provide quick turnaround to get your patients the accurate, actionable results that they need to confidently move forward with fertility treatment. We also offer sperm preparation for IUI, as well as advanced sperm testing services in our North-Central San Antonio IVF lab. Specific services include:
- Simple and complex IUI prep
- Sperm cryopreservation
- Microsurgical sperm retrieval procedures
- Sperm isolation and preparation for patients with retrograde ejaculation
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT-A, PGT-M and PGT-SR)
Ovation Fertility San Antonio employs scientists skilled at the art and science of handling human embryos. We are fortunate to work with talented, experienced IVF lab professionals who take great pride in a long history of successful outcomes involving:
- Laser-assisted embryo hatching
- IVF/embryo biopsy with preimplantation genetic testing
- Oocyte vitrification (freezing)
- Embryo vitrification
Our scheduling coordinators strive to provide seamless communication between your practice and our IVF laboratory. Contact us at Ovation Fertility San Antonio to obtain patient requisition forms, or fax a request to (210) 858-3336. Our embryologists are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to answer your questions and provide your patients with the best quality care available.